(A) General :
(B) Specific to Healthy Pregnancy Program :
- The information contained in the website or Newsletters, e-Mailers or other information or content provided by UnitedHealthcare India Private Limited (UHCI), is neither intended nor implied to constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We do not endorse, sponsor or recommend any of the third parties referenced on the Website, Newsletters, e-Mailers or other information or content provided by us, nor any products, services, treatments, information or content provided by such third parties.
- UnitedHealth Group does not provide medical care and cannot guarantee clinical outcomes
- Errors/omissions in the website, are unintentional and excepted (E. & O. E.).
- We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed. The user is advised to make his/her own arrangements for protection of his/her computer resources form such viruses.
- Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under our control. You should understand that providing link does not mean that we have looked at all those sites, that we have checked them out, or that we endorse them. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the contents contained in any such external website. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not under our control. We disclaim any responsibility if some website you link to has material on it that offends you in any way.
- Any advertisements seen on the site is not an indication of the responsibility of UHCI for any content on such advertisement and we provide hyperlinks of such advertisements to their respective sites without any knowledge or responsibility for such provision. Such advertisements are displayed purely as a business contract between the advertiser and ourselves to lend space on our website's pages for a specified period of time.
- This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone. Any and all portions of this disclaimer shall automatically apply to all modifications, additions, improvements and/or Amendments as they appear on the website.
- The information and content contained in the Healthy Pregnancy Program, including its website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care for the prevention, diagnosis, or treatment of pregnancy conditions.
- Under this program, members may be recommended a diet and/or an exercise plan. Members are advised to consult a qualified OBGYN/doctor before following the same. Always consult a qualified OBGYN/ doctor before beginning a new treatment.
- The services provided under the Healthy Pregnancy Program will be provided by medical practitioners empanelled by us including, without limitation, physicians, nutritionists, nurses, OBGYN and other health care professionals. Notwithstanding the accreditations of such professionals, such professionals are not knowledgeable as to any member’s medical condition and thus such service is not to be construed as medical advice or clinical treatment to the member by such professionals The services provided by such professionals and UHCI does not establish a doctor - patient relationship.
- Each pregnancy is different, and each requires the attention of a treating OBGYN/doctor. Prior to engaging any such third party or utilizing any such product, service or information, it is best to seek advice & attention from a qualified OBGYN/doctor who is knowledgeable about such member’s medical condition.
- The member acknowledges and agrees that UHCI does not engage in the practice of medicine, nor does it employ any third party medical professionals that will offer any medical advice or clinical treatment under the Health Pregnancy Program. The terms of any services [, including diagnostic and ante natal services] received under the Program by a member from a third party shall be agreed upon by the member and such third party. Any such third party professionals shall retain complete control over their provision of any diagnoses, clinical treatment or other medical advice or services and shall be solely responsible for all acts and decisions in connection therewith. UHCI shall not at any time be responsible to any extent and in any manner for the advice or practice of medicine or the quality of professional services provided by such third parties.
- Membership under the Healthy Pregnancy Program is non transferable, is for a single user and is valid for a specific tenure as mentioned in the program. Fees paid by the member to UHCI for the Program will be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
- We believe that information shared by the member is true to the best of member’s knowledge and conscience and the member is solely responsible for all information that she or her spouse provides during the course of the Healthy Pregnancy Program.
- Members should agree to use the web site only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the web site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene material of any kind. UHCI retains the right to remove any member at any time from access to the Healthy Pregnancy Program.
- UHCI is not responsible or liable for any injury that may result from improper use of the Healthy Pregnancy Program. UHCI assumes no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any product, service, information, idea, or instruction or such other content received from or through the Program.
- Management reserves the right to change contents of the Healthy Pregnancy Program, with or without notice to the members, including but not limited to any service providers, members of any counseling team, or disclaimers under the Program.
- With regards to the “Medical Decision Support Services” (MDS) and other Ancillary Services being offered by MediAngels through its portal to clients/ members of UHCP, in no event shall UHCP be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever caused to the clients/members of UHCP while receiving the services from MediAngels.